Monday 20 June 2011

Truly 1Malaysia Food Stalls

Truly 1Malaysia Food Stalls
It is said:  A  PICTURE  TELLS  ITS  OWN  STORIES !
The owner of the coffee shop informed me at the time of taking the photo (about 1930 hours on 17.06.2011) that a story  about the food stalls was written in Borneo Post  several days after the last state general election. I did not verify what the coffe shop owwner told me.
Nonetheless, the coffee shop owner and the stall operators said they did not mind my taking a photograph of their food stalls and post the photo in my blog.  It boils down to marketing their businesses  as well as promoting truly 1Malaysia in practice.

2 comments:

  1. Good day to ngal,

    Long times no see madek...

    I used to bring my family having that "Bak Kut Teh" in BDC "Ah Cheong Coffee Shop" whenever I drop by in Kuching; it is my son favorite.

    By the way nice to hear from an old lost friend during the Statnett days...hehehe...

    Please do visit my blogspot: ruaigkm2020.blogspot.com

    Cheers, gkm2020

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Madek,

    Thanks for NYENGOK ngagai blog aku tu. Arap ka tau nyengok baru leboh maya lantang.

    I will connect to your blogspot in a while.

    I've one blog just created few days ago: http://histruths.blogspot.com

    Being new my blogs are still not properly arranged and connected.

    THanks,
    Pakkopi

    ReplyDelete